In Regards to Last Night's Attack

10 Mar 2019 17:07 #1 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
In Regards to Last Night's Attack was created by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Let it be known that whoever was witnessed the other night does not represent House Liones or the Empire and it's values. All members of the household are being questioned as to their whereabouts, no exceptions. If you have any other information on the culprit, I highly urge you to bring it to myself or Ser Tristram as soon as possible. Details as to which particular lion sigil was used is incredibly important to help narrow down our search. Remember, the best way to sow panic is to use the colors of friends to create discord. Just because they wore the Imperial Colors, does not mean they represent the Empire.

~Squire Keladry Aybara

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
10 Mar 2019 20:54 - 10 Mar 2019 22:50 #2 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack

Mr. Menton explained a bit about the Wytchwood to me and, well, it is an unique challenge here.

Though this is the kind of challenge I like to keep busy.

Are there any trappers willing to work with me to see if we can construct something new together?

Fun side project?

I am a foreigner to this continent so warming up will take time I'm sure.

Though, unsure if time is a luxury any of us have.

Something to consider?

[IMG

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 10 Mar 2019 22:50 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
10 Mar 2019 21:54 #3 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
Alkiri,

I would love to chat about your ideas when you have some time. Perhaps over a drink at the Inn? Let me know when you are available.

~Squire Keladry Aybara

• Starling
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 113
10 Mar 2019 23:33 #4 by Starling (starling)
Replied by Starling (starling) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
Traps? And the Witchwood? I'm interested.

- Daisy Gartner.

Squire to Lord Angelica Tellinghast
Viceroy of Drega'mire

OOG: Alice Bryson
Marshal, New Player Rep
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
11 Mar 2019 00:54 #5 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
Is it possible that whatever it is is in disguise! Perhaps a camouflage in order to exacerbate tensions! Or perhaps there is a rogue guard that has been killed that has come back from the dead due to evil arts!

I am interested in taking part in these patrols now- my songs may not be the best at offensive tactics but in order to get the tale just right my own eyes are better than following along on paper!

If that is agreeable Squire Keladry, I shall report to you as soon as dusk falls!

Kalypso

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
11 Mar 2019 00:59 #6 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
Kalypso,

All who are willing to help are taken on my patrols. Everyone has their strengths that can be utilized in our work. Those who wish to patrol will continue meeting at the hour before sunset so we can plan appropriately before setting out.

~Squire Keladry Aybara

• Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
11 Mar 2019 01:10 #7 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
Squire Keladry,

Excellent! I will mention that I can at least SEE things quite well. I look forward to our outing this evening.

Kalypso

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
11 Mar 2019 10:42 #8 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
A trap for the blue and red would seem to be the throne, ha!

~S. Kensington

• Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
11 Mar 2019 11:33 #9 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
What will you do should you find this rumored person? Gaaldron would not stand for one of it's subordinates acting in such a way. Enax willing, this person will realize their folly and turn themselves into their leaders.

I and my group will continue to patrol, but know that if I were to apprehend the person culpable for this crime, I will demand the fully glory of Enax's punishment to this reprobate, disguise or not. It is much easier for minds to accept that perhaps it was a disguise, but be ready to see the failings of your "Empire" come to light through this war.

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
11 Mar 2019 15:22 #10 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
Fascinating.
When one of your own commits crimes, it is “an anomaly” and “does not represent us.” But when one of the Dark, or any other marginalized group, is persecuted, a target is placed on all oppressed people.
Truly, these double standards are a sight to behold.
And how are we to trust that this investigation will be conducted fairly, rather than just protecting those in power? How can we trust you, Squire Keladry? No one currently investigating these crimes is impartial.
What a nice bunch of hypocrites you all are.

(unsigned except for the following)

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
11 Mar 2019 16:08 #11 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
The following is stated in the Kormyrian Empire Laws.

"None shall bring harm to, or murder a Citizen.
None shall engage in Blackmail or Extortion against a Citizen.
None shall commit Sedition or Treason against the Empire.
None shall steal from or invade the domain of a Citizen.
These crimes are punished by summary execution.
"

When the criminal is found they will be dealt with to the full extent of the law.

As for questioning my credibility, I hope that those who have been dealing with me regularly can vouch for my honor. I have spent my days meeting the locals and doing my best to protect the citizens. I have worked with others, not just of Kormyrian descent, to ensure that everyone is listened to and we find a good solution for all. The people are under my protection and I will let no harm come to them. On my honor I swear this. If you have any suggestions that you wish to bring forward, I will always listen.

Nightingale,

You speak of the Darkness. And it is true. The Darkness exists and I know the Blazing Sun's view of them. Mine are not so extreme, though I do my best to walk in the Light of Valos. But in the end, what is out there right now is Evil and a danger to all, no matter your Faith. I hope that if you have any information, you will share it to help us catch the culprit for the safety of the people and so we can make an example of them to show that this behavior and murder will not be tolerated in our Empire.

~Squire Keladry Aybara

11 Mar 2019 20:41 #12 by Captain Jackdaw (Captain Jackdaw)
Replied by Captain Jackdaw (Captain Jackdaw) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
Ser Tristram and those in his service are doing everything in their power to apprehend whomever is responsible for these crimes. Strangely, we will not be handing over the reigns of said investigation to those who decry our efforts, or complain about how weak or corrupt we are.

Enax may command the legions of our allies from Gaaldron, but he does not command here. He does command the leadership of Gaaldron who commanded said allies to come here and serve the Empire of Kormyre, so I'm curious to know how much attempts to undermine us count as defying those orders.

Campion O'Dell
Lieutenant of the Kormyrian Army
Cleric of Eodra
Sworn in Service to House Liones

Jackdaw
Captain of the Winged Victory
Baronial Ambassador to Coast Haven
Champion of Homunculus City

OOG: Justin M. Whitmore,
Marshal
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
11 Mar 2019 21:32 #13 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
Squire Keladry Aybara,

My peers are free to choose as they wish, but I am no longer assisting in any patrols around this town. It was not part of the orders given to me and thusly, to abide by the wishes of your leadership, I will cease. When Everest's forces appear or we march upon them, then I will aide, but until then, good luck.

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
11 Mar 2019 22:25 #14 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Enku,

I am sad to see you depart but will respect your wishes. Should you choose to reconsider, know you will always be welcome on my team.

~Squire Keladry Aybara

• Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
11 Mar 2019 22:38 #15 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic In Regards to Last Night's Attack
It would be in the best interest of any moral citizen to disavow themselves from sins or crimes as soon as possible and should not necessarily cause them to be viewed with suspicion. Know that we are all on edge but look around as soon as the quill returns to the well.

We find ourselves in a tavern. Have an ale, why don't you? High nerves help only in certain situations, my friends.

~S. Kensington

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds