To Whom It May Concern, An Opinion;

• Morgan
  • Thank Yous: 20
13 Mar 2019 15:35 #1 by Morgan (faewinds)
To Whom It May Concern, An Opinion; was created by Morgan (faewinds)
I realize that many of you are new to town, and aren’t aware of what it was like before you all got here. Quiet would be a good one. Less murder-filled. We had our squabbles and arguments, but they didn’t used to threaten an all out skirmish at best or a holy war at worst.

I will be perfectly frank and up front; I honestly do not care who wins this war, as long as someone does, and soon. I would like my quiet life back.

To that end, and for the betterment of all in our cozy little hamlet, would it kill any of you to show some common decency? You are not any better than the person next to you, no matter who you are or what you worship. And, to be honest, if you think such things of anyone, enemy or ally, you are much, much worse than them. Now is a time to forget petty differences such as race or religion and work together to end this war as soon as possible to curtail further bloodshed and, importantly, so everyone can go home and things will return to some semblance of normalcy.

Now, as mentioned, these are just my opinions, and those reading this are far from beholden to them. But maybe think about them the next time you remind someone that were it not for the fact that people you respect “forced” you to be allies, you would attempt to murder them. Possibly you could do with a little self reflection about the kind of person you’ve let yourself become.

Just a thought.

[img

Player: Mary Rose M.
Main: Morgan Cooper, High Priestess Of Glomm, Find Gregory Ya Gahdang Self
Alt: Fiona Hesperus, SAYTR NOT ANTHROPORMORPHIC PERSONIFICATION OF GOOD, Physician, Scholar
Alt: Elizabeth Spencer, Stonefall
Alt: Briar, Stonefall, Druid
13 Mar 2019 20:00 - 13 Mar 2019 20:02 #2 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic To Whom It May Concern, An Opinion;
Seeing as you bring up an alliance,
and our forces are the only one of your allies to my knowledge currently in occupancy of this town.
It would be presumed you are talking of my people when you call for this "Self Reflection".

Now I would welcome you to bring any of my soldiers, whom would unjustly make such threats to your person, to my attention.
A threat as you suggested would be out of line.

But if no such threats where made, and this is simply a form of accusation against my troops.
I would caution your tongue and welcome the same reflection upon yourself.

I welcome we privately discuss the whole story.

~General Golrak Hogtooth~

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
Last edit: 13 Mar 2019 20:02 by Moostrav Potrevski ().
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
14 Mar 2019 12:40 #3 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic To Whom It May Concern, An Opinion;
What auspicious times these are that a general and a layman may converse with each other as though equals. In the spirit of this posting, we shall revel in the moment, fleeting though it may be during wartime.

~S. Kensington

• Morgan
  • Thank Yous: 20
15 Mar 2019 10:53 #4 by Morgan (faewinds)
Replied by Morgan (faewinds) on topic To Whom It May Concern, An Opinion;
I apologize for the delay in responding, it appears my first response was carried off by the wind.

The incident in question was from a human, sir. None of your army or it’s followers have made any slight against my person. Again, my only problem with any of the newcomers in our little town is that they bring with them the issues that come with a larger population. It is why I asked for common decency, instead of specifying it be “basic human” or “basic goblin.”

I apologize for any confusion.

[img

Player: Mary Rose M.
Main: Morgan Cooper, High Priestess Of Glomm, Find Gregory Ya Gahdang Self
Alt: Fiona Hesperus, SAYTR NOT ANTHROPORMORPHIC PERSONIFICATION OF GOOD, Physician, Scholar
Alt: Elizabeth Spencer, Stonefall
Alt: Briar, Stonefall, Druid
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds