Recent Attacks

25 Mar 2019 19:51 #1 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Recent Attacks was created by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
If you doubted before, I hope the attacks the other night have cleared your mind as to the sort of people that are part of this 'kingdom' of Kormyre. They cavort with the monsters of the Witchwood and utilize them against us. But what else do you expect from a Kingdom that allows Dark clergy and followers of the Dark to run rampant? They are a danger to the Empire and the good Citizens. If you have any information on this "Knights of Kormyre" group, I strongly recommend that you bring it to myself, Ser Tristram, or the Magistrate. They are a criminal organization who will only bring harm to others with their actions.

I am sorry that the attackers got past me and my patrols the other night. I will not fail you fine people again. But we cannot do this alone. It takes the work of each and every citizen to be ever vigilant and ever aware to help ensure the safety of all.

~Squire Keladry Aybara

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
26 Mar 2019 00:12 #2 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic Recent Attacks
Squire Keladry,

I apologize for not joining your patrols the other night! Shamefully, I think I let the quiet lull me into a false sense of security- but no more! I would gratified if you accepted my help again!

Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would also love to hear accounts of that battle! I feel like songs and poetry might help more folk understand the villainy that we face and surely a tune that others can hum along to will spread through the townspeople near here as well!

-Kaly

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
27 Mar 2019 16:59 #3 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Recent Attacks
What makes you so sure that it's forces from the Kingdom that are causing harm?
I would say this is a matter coming from closer to home, as it were.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
28 Mar 2019 01:33 #4 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Recent Attacks
That's a valid point Nightingale.
How have the Kingdom of Kormyres forces penetrated so far north with this much power and we have not found them before their attack?

-Archer

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds