June 2011 Week in Life

• Ravn
  • Thank Yous: 0
06 Jun 2011 20:31 #31 by Ravn (Ravn)
Replied by Ravn (Ravn) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

Another highlight I'd like to put in is the tents & decorations.  I didn't closely examine everyone's sleeping area, but the areas I did see were nicely done.  Water bottles had their labels peeled off.  People were using IG mugs & cups.  Atmosphere was being maintained at all times.  That was awesome, especially since people have been playing since Wednesday... there was no slacking in that.

This was VERY refreshing for me to see. Back home we have worked hard on the Mug thing... going so far as to giving everyone their first Mug (MUCH smaller game, we could do that... ;)) But I was truly impressed with the depth that people went to try to Keep Mundania contained.

Rav'n~ Traveling Bard and purveyer of musical mayhem

OOG
Dave Sullivan~ Sometime visitor to other games
  • rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
06 Jun 2011 20:42 #32 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Replied by rivanyasi (rivanyasi) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

Awesome first time LARPing.

So much went on I can't even keep track when these happened.

Getting to know everyone in and out of game.

Being part of a goblin squad: mission when we went out: goto the bloody stump and mess around. Mission end: Goblins now own a banana farm, had cake, were given one silver each, and got hair scrunches from a rock (OOG players sitting on a bench)

Volcano goat attacking the hookah tent: goat and three minions died, no one left the tent until then. DARN YOU APOLLO!!!!

Last the Cultist attacking three or four different places with close to infinite regenerations.

The rest of the weekend was a blast. Thank you everyone who made this an awesome weekend.

I can't believe you forgot my hat. You can't let them take my hat.

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
  • Seamstress
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sew much fabric, sew little time
  • Thank Yous: 1
06 Jun 2011 21:39 #33 by Seamstress (Seamstress)
Replied by Seamstress (Seamstress) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

the only low light:
that bird that lives outside the monastery needs to die... just putting that out there.
[/quote]

If this in fact a reference to a real, live, OOG bird, be careful about that.  Most birds are protected by law and it is illegal to kill them.  Nesting season will soon end and you will no longer be a threat to it and it will leave you alone.  (I admit I wasn't there, but I'm taking a guess that folks were being dive-bombed by a bird protecting its nest...?)

OOG ~ Tina S ~ aka Seamstress
Primary Location 42°42' N, 75°11' W
Preferred Location 18°22'N, 78°14'W
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
06 Jun 2011 21:54 #34 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
naw it was just loud early in the morning :P

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
06 Jun 2011 22:29 #35 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
The Avians at most of our campsites don't stay up until 4 AM fighting off evil and saving the world.  Instead, they tend to wake up at the crack of dawn, and do mating calls... right outside our windows.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
06 Jun 2011 22:40 #36 by Matthias Thane (Kspigel)
Replied by Matthias Thane (Kspigel) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

There is no cow level.

okay i officially love you.... but am going to be looking up for wyverns now all next weekend.

also of note, silence's lesson where he miss-cast a healing spell on me... which resulted in my screaming "by the god's what did you do!" silence panicking and me saying "i suddenly have a gigantic erection!" and Liam doing a massive spit-take.

OOG: Kalman Spigel
  • rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
06 Jun 2011 23:11 #37 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Replied by rivanyasi (rivanyasi) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

okay i officially love you.... but am going to be looking up for wyverns now all next weekend.

also of note, silence's lesson where he miss-cast a healing spell on me... which resulted in my screaming "by the god's what did you do!" silence panicking and me saying "i suddenly have a gigantic erection!" and Liam doing a massive spit-take.

You know, you were complaining about that for the rest of the event. Perhaps you should see Dr. Maxwell at some point. Some point very soon.

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
  • Kadin D
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 53
06 Jun 2011 23:26 #38 by Kadin D (Katie D)
Replied by Kadin D (Katie D) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
Ok, one of the best weekends I have ever had.

Highlights:
-During NPC shift getting to be a farmer with an egg eating basket.
-Playing a messenger from the Marcovian battle front and bringing important information to the Nobility.
-Being told by Ekaterina that I am her pocket healer, she drags me places that I shouldn't really be. 
-Actually getting to use maelstrom in a fight.
-Putting sustain life on 7 people at the monastery before main mod, then having Rayven loan me a gem to give me back all the points.  I felt useful  ;D.
-Having something jump out at me in the tunnel at main mod and having a group of people save me.  I feel so loved.
-Getting back to the monastery and just getting into bed when something starts banging at the windows and doors.  Oh lovely, a group of Revinents, dang it.
-Actually fighting the stitched when they attacked the monastery the second time.  I actually killed a couple. 
-Getting lectured by Seamus that I am not just a healer after saying I felt useless at times.

Lowlights:
-I agree with my brother about the dang bird.
-Found a tick on me, ewww.
-allergies were bad causing asthma to get worse, vicious cycle.

Physician

Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

OOG - Katie DeFranza

New Player Marshal, Safety Marshal
06 Jun 2011 23:40 #39 by FreeCookiesForMe (FreeCookiesForMe)
Replied by FreeCookiesForMe (FreeCookiesForMe) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

I can't believe you forgot my hat. You can't let them take my hat.

But No Corners! He's already got your hat!

Mirabelle Du Marschal

OOG: Christina W.
  • Oakroot
  • We all hope for happy endings... right?
07 Jun 2011 01:55 #40 by Oakroot (OakRoot)
Replied by Oakroot (OakRoot) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
Wondering if I can name all the highlights from this Event... Let's try!  :P
+Finding out my Oakroot's real name IG was pretty awesome!
+Getting informed of all the trouble I caused for the town...
+Witnessing my first Sorcery ritual ever.
+Meeting Mother Rosa "Hi buddy!"
+Having an interesting conversation with Winks always a pleasure.
+Oakroot being drunk for the first time in too long was interesting.
+Great weather is GREAT!!!!!
+Getting attacked by Undead after asking "Are you a necromancer?"
+Lots of awesome role play with Kristen I even enjoyed being yelled at on Saturday night it is always a diverse experience being her apprentice!  :D
+Super awesome plot with Bob was probably better than any combat I had all weekend! Thanks so much!!!!!
+Finding SO many boxes on the way to special wolf person mod!
+Finally getting a Dagger!!!!!!!!!!
+Learning the Story of Chronicler.
+Learning a new Language.
+Finally getting to use Waylay made me so happy.
+And Finally choosing to learn an Tradition.
+Getting baptized thanks Steve.
Had such an awesome time thank you to all who were involved and made it happen.

Brinden Oakroot
Vassal and Gaurd of Kaladonia
Student and Squire of Lady Elawyn Brightstar
Follower of Chronicler and Son of Arawyn
*OOG*
*Clark Livengood*
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
07 Jun 2011 09:40 #41 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

The Avians at most of our campsites don't stay up until 4 AM fighting off evil and saving the world.  Instead, they tend to wake up at the crack of dawn, and do mating calls... right outside our windows.

I smell a mod.

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
07 Jun 2011 09:54 #42 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Replied by Rudolf (Rudolf) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

Why do I sense an Angry Birds mod coming soon?  Travance must throw exploding, Alkemical filled birds at pigs in wood forts/houses.  :P
[/quote]

Von Kreutzdorf's Alkhemikal Emporium stands ready to meet your Angry Bird needs with six different varieties of exploding birds, from small flaming canaries to large explosive bomb filled parrots!

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
  • Chukklez
  • Flavorless text
  • Thank Yous: 13
07 Jun 2011 10:40 #43 by Chukklez (Chukklez)
Replied by Chukklez (Chukklez) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
A lot of highlights for this event, was quite the long one :)
-The MOSTLY relaxed and calm week in the life and RPing a few almost completely non-combat NPCs
-Special feast at the stump
-Becoming a hero on accident
-Lethias finally convincing me I wasn't some kind of undead
-Hookah
-Esper
-Being accused of putting a bounty on someone's head less than 12 hours after telling that person I'd admit to a crime and die for them.
-Talking to a death assassin(namely not being killed by him)
-Watching the sun rise with the paladins as the baron sleeps
-Finally being at the right time/place for a massage

"Give a man fire and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
IG Gregory, Jon
OOG Charles Davie
Rules Marshal
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
07 Jun 2011 16:08 #44 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

Precisely!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
07 Jun 2011 16:46 #45 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

Instead, they tend to wake up at the crack of dawn, and do mating calls... right outside our windows.

Um, if they wore jingles... they would be gypsies.  :D

I rarely eat feast due to timing & my finicky appetite.  This past feast was a nice showing of foods appropriate for the season/weather. Nothing hot. Nothing requiring a ton of cooking. Kudos to the kitchen staff & players who cleaned up after themselves & didn't leave the Inn a mess after feast.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
07 Jun 2011 16:54 #46 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Replied by Belegchand (mcalo) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

This past feast was a nice showing of foods appropriate for the season/weather. Nothing hot. Nothing requiring a ton of cooking. Kudos to the kitchen staff & players who cleaned up after themselves & didn't leave the Inn a mess after feast.

QFT

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
07 Jun 2011 17:20 #47 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Replied by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
First off, I want to thank everyone for making my son's birthday an awesome one. We both had a blast all week.
My highlights in no particualr order

Travancian Shrieking birds : Damn the luck, it wold be mating season for them
Dean's!
Luxurious Hookah
Son of Volcano Goat
Hookah & a show
Massage Train
Liar's Dice : That boy is a witch!
The Bloody Stump antics
Hookahrarium: Please do not disturb the Abendroths in their natural environement.
Doppleganger Hookah Challenge
Zahir's School of Love
Oomox for sylphs & elves

And the birds shrieking outside saturday & sunday morning...yeah, that might have been me. Just saying.

Father Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar
Priest of Brazen

oog: Chris Ayala;
Monster Marshall
  • Inajira
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 22
07 Jun 2011 18:24 #48 by Inajira (Inajira)
Replied by Inajira (Inajira) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
I just have to say that it was awesome to finally get to go to an event where I got to relax and just hang out for a weekend.  To those of you itching for low-level plot, don't worry it'll be back next event!  I just needed a weekend off to recharge :)

- Playing a Grumblegut was so, so, so, much fun.  Even though the beard/padded belly almost gave me a stroke on Saturday night, it was worth it.

-Hitting on all the dwarven females I could find.  Which was only one...but still it was pure gold.

-GRUMBLE STRIKE!

-Not learning Smithing Assistant and making Alex do it for us. 

Great fun!  I can't wait to Grumble again!

Angus Grumblegut
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
07 Jun 2011 19:00 #49 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
First, a tip of the hat to Katie O., who suffered a split lip and a loose tooth on main mod anbd did not list that as a lowlight.

The extended event can be summed up succinctly - WOW.  I am not often at a loss for words.

During the first two days I was able to have conversations with people without being called to battle or something.  Thursday's Mass was also uninterrupted.

Made Ceremonial Scrolls - lots of them.  Because Jackie A had a great paying gig, she had to leave, meaning I had to spend full time on many of them.  You're OK Jackie, but Msgr Moonshadow, never a great favorite, It only beat on my crap list by people of a Tekmplar order named Tellinghast.  But I was not disturbed by anything except one time some of the Allisandrian rats approached and I explained what would happen if they interrupted me.  Very short life span once I spoke.

I had a diverse set of skills to learn for Edwin and racked them all, and Thorin made a rare daytime appearance, telling some people his name was Thorin and others it was something else.

Going to the Stump at 1510 to consfrimn the time for lobster/Kraken dinner.  Being told the wrong time.  Having to eat reheated lobster, without butter, no hammer or knife providded, no accomoations, forcing me to eat on Amizar's porch, where the gnats feasted.  In short, in almost five years of eating in Travance, it was the worst prepared, worst, decor, and most uncomfortable seating I have ever had the mispleasure to suffer.  It makes my highlights because I got to tell that to both Ming Na and Rudolph.  Charlie was pissed as I am a diabetyic and not eating until 2100 really played havoc with my sugar, but as Larry will tell you, I did not raise my voice, even when I found out Ming had payed a sorcerer to place a mithyl barring Valosian Ceremonialists.  

Regular Event
Getting into trouble for following a noble's order.  Really guys, you do not have to make things up.
Gus completely misrepresenting the situation.  There will be serious IG repurcussions, boyo.
As a quick smmation, I was absolutely pleased with the first part of the event.
Spending over 2K for the Church (remember I am a greedy bastard) and still being comfortable.
Asking Rudolph what do I gain from his discount scheme, and him saying it might make me less unpopular.  Laughed and told him I am not running for office so poularity need not be purchased.

People were shocked when I actually did not take gold for Saturday and Sunday breakfast.  For those with no funds I relented, but charged 3 gold.  BTW, as a real lowlight I found out my gold was stolen OOG.  I do not bitch as Charlie when Edwin is robbed, but OOG SUCKS.  If you have to cheat, stay home.  If I misspoke, some officer can remove that sentence.

Evadne was playing when I first arrived in 2006.  We had our first real interaction and it was cool.  Steve Oros is good about understanding that when Edwin teaches skills to a priest of Cjhronicler, his is not a noble during the lesson.

Teaching Willpower to Seamus the Sane (I know your name, but it is too good a nickname for me to drop).  I always tailer Willpower to the person, and except for teaching it to Gideon some years back, I was never in fear of attack until this lesson.  Still, that WAS the lesson.  Excellent RP.

Canadian Kate (now just boring Kate as she is living in the US).  Told her Rosa would make a perfect wife because contrary to what some of us live, alomst all men would like varienty.  Rosa is a different race almost monthly.

Really pissed that Brogan and Brax, with some assistance, killed all the Glomite.  Great - you killed some ants.  I assume no=ne told yu where the queen is located.

Explained to Ilana Darkwood, and I am hoping I am spelling her first name right, that she has to order her life and cease using certain phrases.  It took twenty minutes to get information that I summarized to Tirsen in 30 seconds - and some of the data was incorrect.

Two scholars telling me it was too hard to find a manuscript to learn a lore.  Its called research for a reason.  I know where all the books are, but then, I penned most of them.  Subtle hint there.

There are other things, but I am being brief.  

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
07 Jun 2011 19:19 #50 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
Amazing event.

Highlights: 

The Bloody Stump.

Lessons with Derrick.

All of the delicious and perfectly made food that I enjoyed in the back room.

Hooka.

Politics Politics Politics.

Getting to see that even though your a billion levels.  In Character Actions can have grave In Character Consequences.

More Politics.

Yes Abendroth, you dress worse than I do... here's some gold....

Gazelle and Venison with the Blackthornes.

Dragging the bodies of my friends to the barracks on the rickshaw at 5:30.

Getting a Butler.

Lowlights:

Sleep deprivation.  Thank you all for those who finally put me down.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
07 Jun 2011 19:31 #51 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

Gus completely misrepresenting the situation.  There will be serious IG repurcussions, boyo.

Lol Don't shoot the messenger,  I just take quotes and repeat them verbatim! :D

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
07 Jun 2011 20:18 #52 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
It was good to be back in Travance!

I got nothing done. It was glorious. I am not being sarcastic. :) Everyone should try doing nothing in particular during an event.

Charlie! Amizar cannot possibly have the worst decor in Travance, because I gave Paul my shiny blue tablecloth ;-)

I learned how to build a fire and chopped wood. Don't tell the town guard; I hear Londwyns caught with axes are to be killed on sight ;-)

Deer burger was omnomnom.

My only real sadness was having some kind of horrific allergy attack that sent me home before the weekend portion of the event. I am still incredibly grateful for the weekday portion of the event; perhaps now more people know that you can have fun at KR without hitting a single thing for days. After all, it's how I've spent my last two years.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
07 Jun 2011 21:12 #53 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
Two nice moments - Zach and Diane playing Alesandrian peasants and referring to Lord Blackthorn as Lord Tubby.  Seems that their peasants are from the LA bayeau and their last names should be Thibideaux or something, because they sure had the accent.

Beating JimBob in arm wrestling.  I have witnesses.  OK, he felt a twinge and thought is wiser to cease and let me win.  And there is his whole lack of sleep thing, and he was only going around 3/4 strength to start.  Still, a win is a win.  No rematch, sorry. :)

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
07 Jun 2011 23:08 #54 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
After everything that everyone mentioned that I was a party to the only thing that I could ad was those funny moments here and there, like; "go ahead and run", he's thinking "oh no I've seen this movie, two bruthas one of me"... ok so you had to be there...

suffice to say Knight Realms Rocks OUT LOUD,
Thank you James, the Marshal's, storytellers, npc's and the KR community as a whole you all made this week unforgettable. I really don't know how your going to top this one next year but I'm looking forward to another week in the life event...

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
  • Lathiel
  • The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.
  • Thank Yous: 52
08 Jun 2011 16:21 #55 by Lathiel (Lathiel)
Replied by Lathiel (Lathiel) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
Ahh it's been such a long time since I have been here (about 3 months). Before I start off I'd first like to mention the fact the the weather was AMAZING!!!! I've never been to an event this great (or expect this to happen again :(). Kinda sad not to be at the mod that someone talked about with "Romeo and Juliet" with combining their last names to make "Shake-Spear".  

Thursday Afternoon and Night
- Proud to see Zahir show up again.
- Some monsters (as usual)
- Role-playing and teaching
- weather was good

Friday Morning
- Getting a little more teaching in.
- Roleplaying a little more after 2 pm.
- Then going out to eat and celebrate my birthday! (which occurred Thursday June 2)

Friday Afternoon
- Going to the Bloody Stump
- Getting drunk there
- Staying at the Bloody Stump for most of the afternoon to have even moe drinks (in case you don't know, Elves age differently than humans as is they are basically twice than what you are In-Game or something close to that.)

Friday Night
- More fighting and more visiting the Bloody Stump in case of emergency with the gypsies.
- Got involved with Yosiferian. I'll tell you about it. Two farmers come in the inn and claim that the other stole their animals. We finally ask for their names and we get "Yosiferian" "And what's your name?" "Yosiferian" Very annoying but I'd love to see this happen more often. We finally find out that they didn't steal from each other. They say "Good Day Yosiferian" "Good Day Yosiferian" (This assed some fun to my weekend)

Saturday Morning-Afternoon
- Waking up, having to rush to Logistics to get ready for NPC Shift.

NPC Shift
- First went out as Vines and Spiders. Then we went and played Kobolds saying that "This is our land" even though it belonged to a farmer. (We got smoked because we only had 6 Body) And then we played Galamachians saying "Almighty Galamachis hear my prayer Exilis, Inceptum, Mortum, Mors ad "Fear"

Saturday Afternoon
- Had a little bit of time to Role-play further. Beating up some boars. It was almost endless fighting.
- Then I had to leave before Feast.

Lowlight
- Sad I wasn't able to stay around for main mod. But I will be there next event.

Lathiel 'The Scourge' Silverbow
Paladin of the White Fox

While others succumb, we overcome. ~ Silverbow Motto
OOG - Nick B.
  • Elyse!
08 Jun 2011 20:51 #56 by Elyse! (Elyse!)
Replied by Elyse! (Elyse!) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
I'm littered with bug bites. Bugs are jerks.

Highlights!
* Lounging, eating food, relaxing... Wednesday and Thursday were awesome, and having 2 extra days really encouraged me to pack well and take care of myself, which overall just made me love the weekend.
* Slyphing was just as fun and more than I expected.
* On that note: GLITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
* General hookah enjoyment!
* "You're a witch!"
* The delightful mediocrity that is Dean's!
* Quan Lui: "What happens in the hookah tent... stays in the hookah tent."
Horatio: "...Actually, what happens in public, stays in public."
* Moving the focus around to inconvenient places with Corsair.
* Walking around the camp for treasure boxes... It was nice to see that there are still plenty of areas that are brand new, even if I've been at this camp for years.

There's more, but it's about 1000 degrees today and I can't focus.

Elyse!
(That's me.)
  • Radu Dragovic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • -Death is but a Door-
09 Jun 2011 13:20 #57 by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic)
Replied by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
Anyone get any photos of the Graveyard? I would love copies.

Radu Dragovic-Guild Grave Digger and Carpenter of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

-Death is but a doorway, we are richer to of know you and luckier still to have called you friend-

OOG: Jeff Mclean
09 Jun 2011 18:42 #58 by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad)
Replied by Ded Dawg O'Doul (Mohammad) on topic June 2011 Week in Life

We hold in our hands the harvest of what we have sown in Hope. Do we sow for Good? or for Evil?

Ded Dawg O'Doul

OOG = Dave Sullivan Sr; Indiana

Kanarak=VC999 Institutional Head
PC = Ded Dawg O'Doul. Inn Keeper
NPC = Huh! The Dumbest of the Ale Belly Ogres
  • Derelith
  • You cannot believe what you can't conceive.
  • Thank Yous: 9
09 Jun 2011 21:05 #59 by Derelith (Derelith)
Replied by Derelith (Derelith) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
-Helping Stump and Company save a large portion of Travance by entertaining Corsair
thats right I saved lives by playing Guitar, talk about a dream come true

-Training a Druid in the art of Gift of the Predator by sending him to find a Drow in the woods

Derelith

IC: Derelith
OOG: Ray Hunter
10 Jun 2011 00:49 #60 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
So! About time I did this, eh?

-Massage Line
-Being cuddled up to by a Demon Knight
- "sexy magic wonderful fingers" my Gypsy's bedouin name
-Awesome RP with Adam between Baoyu and Kamei
-Boat ride with Gene =)
-Awesome roleplay with Shane
-Lots of walking around without the threat of dying!
-Bloody Stump!!!
-Tanning!
And more to come once I remember =)

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds