June 2011 Week in Life

10 Jun 2011 17:04 #61 by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai)
Replied by Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
-5 Days felt like forever

James, "Do you want to come help find some cows?"
Me, "You mean you want me to NPC a farmer?"
James, "No. The farmer across the street needs help catching his cows."
Me: "..... ...... ....What? Like real cows!?"
James: "Uh... Yes."

-All the great RP I had with people both as Wrath and Baoyu

-Interacting with people as the skulls  :)

-Being in logistics 3 hours after James says, "I'll be right back, I need to prep my hair"

-Tim as a Bedouin with Severe Dementia

-the great search for a Karaoke machine with Liz

-Evadne's introduction to the most [strike]grusome[/strike] entertaining of professions. Cant wait to say "Guess which of your organ this spoon is going in!"

-Erdrick after Baoyu committed Seppuku: "That is why you can never be my squire."

-The great number of things I heard while out as Wrath. If it was dark and you thought you were alone, you weren't.  ;)

OOG: -Adam C. Schaeffer
10 Jun 2011 17:43 #62 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Replied by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks) on topic June 2011 Week in Life
Guess it's time I did this. I've probably forgotten most of the stuff I would have wanted to post about, but here goes...

-All the funny looks I got while Winks was white-skinned. Trust me, it felt weird NOT being green, so never doing that again lol

-Drega'Mire discussions, always great.

-Cow mod! I apparently impressed Sam by scaring off one bovine with a staredown.

-The success of my burgers once again, glad everyone liked them.

-Thursday night an NPC coming up and saying "can you help me find my cows?" Everyone in the immediate area groaning until we found out it was actually NPC cows not real ones.

-Pie Day! The most sacred hobbit holiday! Greatest day of the week!
-Getting to play Otis Woodman, hobbit druid, with the rest of the hobbit band.
-By the immense power of nature's most sacred wish I cast...Shillelagh!
-Mike Dennis' reaction to the above spell, "You know that's not a real spell anymore right?" "Anymore?! You mean it used to be?!"

-Great RP with Zahir throughout the event. Chris you're fantastic. And thanks once again for fixing up my armor.

-Werewolf tracking Friday night. Pretty sure I know what skill Winks is picking up next...

-So much teaching! I had so many students this event, including a couple people I had no clue I was able to teach.
-Teaching Angelica Tumbling "Now, when I learned how to do this, Sir Jonathan threw me around a lot. I won't do that to you, because I'm afraid of your family."
-Lord Ardentfyre: "Can you teach me how to Climb?"
Winks: "...?!"

-Seeing one person drink an invisibility potion when approaching a mod, and being one of like 3 other people that go "that's a really good idea!"

-Main mod was a lot of fun. While the long path seemed a bit excessive, the whole cliff mechanic was pretty cool, as it limited the space we could use and actually had to utilize movement strategies.
-I swear Matt, after facing off against DoppleMagnus a few times, I'm so glad you're a good guy.

-Coming back out as Winks after my NPC shift Sunday afternoon not realizing I still had the stitch makeup on...so lucky I didn't get ganked.

See everyone next time!

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)