Notice: Isle of Amanthyre

• GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
26 Feb 2016 20:28 #31 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Notice: Isle of Amanthyre
**NOT GIDEON**

If you need a scout in a dingy to find the way, let me know. I have good eyes, have a good relationship with the sea, and can swim when I tick her off.

~Carlos

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
27 Feb 2016 00:42 #32 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Notice: Isle of Amanthyre
Good and Evil are not native forces to Arawyn. Regardless of your opinions, their presence twists and corrupts nature into its image. Do not expect this excursion to be peaceful or diplomatic. As stated, the flora and fauna are influenced by Fiona's presence and we will be seen as a threat, no matter our intentions. There is but one person who (in theory) will not be attacked on sight. Perhaps the Light Paladins may be pardoned by the most intelligent of beings, but do not expect that wielding a fraction of her power will make you less of a threat - we are, after all, attempting to wake her against her wishes.

Merikh, do not mince words. Your God draws upon the powers of darkness; morality has nothing to do with it. I will excuse you from your obligation to accompany us as a vassal of Drega'mire if you feel it would be more appropriate.

Additionally, as I have heard mutterings of it, no merchant vessels will be permitted to accompany us when we set sail. Any unauthorized ships will be dismantled for supplies to construct our base camp upon arrival at Amanthyre. We are travelling only with what is vital and excess ships require more resources than we are prepared to spend on this mission, as well as drawing unnecessary attention to us.

We depart at midday.

OOG: Zelda Turqman
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds