Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!

• Damien
  • Thank Yous: 145
26 Apr 2016 22:09 #1 by Damien (Damien)
Subjects of Travance,

I have have been in council with Fiona concerning Travance's strategy to combat the Null. As part of this strategy, I have reached out to Travance's allies and foes alike, using all available leverage to request their aid in driving the Null back towards Travance, and maintain them in it's vicinity so that we can further our plan.

However, I fear it may not be enough . . .

To that, I ask from all my Subjects to lend your suggestions as to whom else we might ask for aid in this most desperate time for Arawyn. I implore you all to come forward and make your thoughts and wishes be known, without shame or doubt. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and the Null is enemy to all beings of Arawyn.

[hr]
Victor Sylus, Baron of Travance
OOG: Damien A.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
26 Apr 2016 22:22 #2 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I suggest Galderon, New Galderon, Valaria, Seven Lore. The Fairie, Hell, even Telligrim may want to help get rid of them.

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
26 Apr 2016 22:30 #3 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I ken the Hibernians could be allies. I 'ave farie ties and at least a siren who i share a soul with, ye ken. That's it fer now.

Slightly Sane Billliamm

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
26 Apr 2016 22:40 - 27 Apr 2016 15:49 #4 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I made friends with the Selkie Prince and his bride. I was told how to reach them, but it sounded like a trip to take if I did not plan on coming back for some time. I could make the attempt, Kathleen understands action.

Adding to what Caldor said, the Father might be willing to assist with his Perfects. I mean, what greater test of prowess would there be?

Anyone have a way and back to Khitan that'd make it in time?

Alok Malagan/Markovia (Have an invite for 'safe' passage from Annabelle... at least until tea is done)

I believe the Baron has contacted all the standard kingdoms of this continent already reading his missive, so:

-Whomever responds favorably (better than listing them all)
Hibernia
Neblin
Doth'Moria (if they don't just fill the battlefield with Weavestorms)
Sixlore
Valeria (though they all would be weak against the Divine null)

I'm honestly just going to keep adding names on this piece of parchment. I'll clutter the wall with random memories otherwise.

Squire Ilana Darkwood Uidhir-Zero

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 27 Apr 2016 15:49 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
26 Apr 2016 22:41 #5 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I suggest we reach out to Brutus and his brothers.

I also suggest we reach out to Lobadh and her Father. They seek to prove themselves to the world, and this could be their opportunity to start.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
26 Apr 2016 22:46 #6 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
Aguara has already stated her patronage over this holy land in this struggle, but even so there are more allies to be won in this.

The Venier Tribes have never been allies to Travance, but they have not known the Maiden's true word. I bear the pelt of the white wolf. By such rite of conflict I am their proper chieftain. With assurance that they will not be cut down for their faith, they might yet be rallied to our cause.

I know of but a few other capable named men to call to our side, but they would require no such legal protection.

Signed
Robert Tzaareth

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
26 Apr 2016 22:46 #7 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
The Pontiff Guard led by Templar Mysthammer can arrive quickly. Also Lieutenant Grim has suggested the Jaxuarians of Xillinthax. A missive can be sent to the Holy Sanctuary in Glangsdale. I can travel to Xillinthax and represent our Barony with our Jaxuarian allies there.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
26 Apr 2016 22:48 #8 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I will make a detailed list later including good liasons.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
26 Apr 2016 23:09 #9 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
It may very well come to pass that all of the gods must be called upon in cooperation.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
26 Apr 2016 23:11 - 27 Apr 2016 00:16 #10 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
If we are merely looking for bodies alongside power. My unpopular opinion would be to allow those who create constructs of the undead variety be allowed to create and store them until the time is right. Surely someone as experienced as say my husband Orophin, would be able to create an army given enough warning.

Of the obvious choices surely listed before I am able to tack my parchment include:

Any and all of the Gods.
Telligrim
The Arcanum
Doth Moria
The Commodore
Fallow

-Ava

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 27 Apr 2016 00:16 by Narcis (ChrisR).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Evangeline Sparrows (Bridget.gibson220)
26 Apr 2016 23:12 #11 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I will spread the word amongst the Kin for any who wish to fight. They will not suicide for this, but some Rom are more selfless than most.

-Sergei

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
26 Apr 2016 23:12 #12 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
Robert is mistaken as to the history of the Venir.

The Venir tribes have been allies to Travance before, under the Baroness against Xualla. They understand the importance of the world over their personal grudges. If we treat with them fairly as we did last time, I believe they would come to our aid again.

Caldor

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verrill Lebastion (Wellby), Kardin (Ben)
26 Apr 2016 23:14 #13 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
[This message is tacked up by a meager-looking commoner, holding a gold piece in his other hand]

Travancians,

I hope this raven found a spot and a messenger, and wasn't just relieved of coin. I am out of the proper at the moment, but I would like to put forth my positive interaction with Warlord Domag Ravik of New Gaaldron. If anyone who is fluent in the language of the Goblinoid Empires would like to act as a go-between (though she does speak Kormyrian) I would greatly appreciate it if they would send me a missive.

I am out of the proper to join on a pilgrimage to Amon-Zad - I will ask my travelling companion (and the pilgrim in question) to pass word to his people, the Amu-Set, of our need for aid.

Forgive me if anything I have said has already been said - I just received the general message about His Excellency's announcement.

With Enax's Lead,
Datu Guo Chenjing

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
26 Apr 2016 23:19 - 28 Apr 2016 10:39 #14 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
Some of us still have favors from King Valdan. Now might be the time to call one or more of those favors in. Contacting Calasvorin would be prudent at this juncture to see what if any aide they might have to offer. [strike]Not to mention if he'd told us that bloody gem was here to begin with we could have tried to keep this from happening... somehow...[/strike] I would be more than willing to speak with them on our behalf.

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
Last edit: 28 Apr 2016 10:39 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl).
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
26 Apr 2016 23:20 #15 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I will reach out to my Lord Father. I am sure he holds quite a grudge against the Null for the wounds they caused him. I doubt his forces, or his allies, would be unwilling to drive a world-shattering power towards Travance.

Certainly, Miranda would be of the most help here, both in dealing with the Null and attracting it. I am sure the Anastazi would waste no time should the Greater Good and Evil come together to fight them.

Cyfihi of the Ebon Hound, Champion of House Tenebrous

[hr]

OOG: Zelda Turqman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR)
  • Dennis Brand
  • Treason or revolution? That depends on the victor.
  • Thank Yous: 72
26 Apr 2016 23:26 #16 by Dennis Brand (Devin)
Replied by Dennis Brand (Devin) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
Oft times, the simplest things are overlooked.

I suggest we petition the Crown for aid.

ig: Dennis Brand | oog: Devin G., marshal
  • Ibn Lock
  • Inquisitor
  • Thank Yous: 5
26 Apr 2016 23:28 #17 by Ibn Lock (Ibn)
Replied by Ibn Lock (Ibn) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
This one is owed a significant bounty from certain parties. These parties could prove valuable allies. This one will ask certain parties if they would give the barony assistance in this matter.

Inquisitor Lock
Maledict of Aguarra

(oog) Tristan
26 Apr 2016 23:30 #18 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I am new to Travance and do not know many from foreign lands but my one suggestion would perhaps be the Druid Elder Choyopa, who guided us in retrieving the pigments for the obelisk. I will attempt to make contact with him, though i do not know how successful I will be.

-O. Nesterin

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
26 Apr 2016 23:45 #19 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
Let me know if you are in need of any aid in contacting the Elder, Nesterin.

I do not know of the Proper's current affairs with the Elven Kingdoms, but I know many of us hail from those lands. It may be wise to reach out to our contacts there to see who may be able to lend banner men to our cause.

~ Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
26 Apr 2016 23:52 #20 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I have a close friend who is a Voice of the Queen of Selendrias.
I'll talk to him.

I'll also chat with the new friends Kaladonia made that Caldor mentioned.

I should be seeing both of them soon.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
27 Apr 2016 00:10 - 27 Apr 2016 00:14 #21 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I would ask that we seek out all those who held Miranda in any high regard. For the first time since the sacrifice of my mentor Janus, has another living Exemplar been sighted. We cannot have a being of pure good tainting the land without a counter. Otherwise the world will tear itself apart. My recommendations are as follows:

Orophin Earfalas

The Arcanum
Telegrim
Doth'Moria
The Father of the Hommoculi
[strike]Londwyn[/strike] Her Majesties Royal Army
The Isle of Vis
Joshua X
The Sphere of the New Dawn
Six-Lore
Any who call Argentia home
The Survivors of Neblin

I serve Kormyre and through Kormyre I serve Travance. Should the kingdom require it of me I will go to any and all of these places personally and bear writ or script for our want for aid.
In service loyal,

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
Last edit: 27 Apr 2016 00:14 by Jack (Keeperofdice).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tim P (OrganicGolem), Narcis (ChrisR)
27 Apr 2016 00:11 #22 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
While this may seem somewhat controversial, perhaps the Father of the Homunculi could be persuaded to aid this effort? I am sure he quite enjoys living, and could be most interested to see how his creations fared against such a rigorous testing.

-Dr. Nigel Whitworth

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
27 Apr 2016 00:24 #23 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
Here are some places not yet named. The three empires within Khitan may provide us with assistance. Tobar and some of the other knights of time or whatever they are within the Temporis keep may help. The Cheveyo, the Veneir, the Asgard, and the Hiolangorn tribes fo the North all have varying degrees of friendship or understanding with us, and we have methods of contacting almost all of them. We should make representations of the Londwyns of course, as we have their ambassador to Kormyre within Travance. And the Morlins are not to be forgotten, for we freed their race from Balfurous and they are potent indeed. Talking to Quinaria as well would likely prove fruitful. I know little of the political situation in Coasthaven, but we should seek what aid we can there. I will give some suggestions of specific contexts in a seperate missive to the baron, so as to not clutter things up here.

Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

Land system Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Cara Easton
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I do not fear the dark. Only then can you see the stars.
  • Thank Yous: 324
27 Apr 2016 00:30 - 28 Apr 2016 09:30 #24 by Cara Easton (Raeelle)
Replied by Cara Easton (Raeelle) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
There are many ships and crews in coast haven that I imagine would sail to the aid of Travance if petitioned correctly. And were given free and safe passage.

-Rook

Alt : Laurel Astraeus

OOG: Rae L
Marshal
Card Staff
Last edit: 28 Apr 2016 09:30 by Cara Easton (Raeelle).
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
27 Apr 2016 01:58 #25 by Liz (Liz)
I would be willing to travel to the Land of Jade with the backing of the Barony to request aid in this matter. I do not believe I would be able to return before this feast, but I will certainly send word if I can.

Please let me know on here or by missive and I will travel as swiftly as may be.

Go with Honor.

Mae Fang Zhang

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
27 Apr 2016 03:30 #26 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
Though they may be difficult to reach a group of us allied with a tribe of ice Giants that we may be able to call upon for aid in strength and numbers if they can be reached.

Also not to volunteer another's favor bit what of the favors owed to those of travance by the Knights of kaladin?

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
27 Apr 2016 03:39 #27 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
The sand breeds wisdom and the sun tempers the strong. Travanse has had dealings with the King of Amon Zad before, send me to meet him again and I have something to negotiate his assistance with this.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
27 Apr 2016 07:28 - 27 Apr 2016 07:28 #28 by Aria (Aria)
Ilanna Annabelle no longer resides in Malagon, that being said I couldprobably find her if you wish to go that route.

I also have old magic to summon a fey noble, I just need a name. I can also petition kormyres guild to reach out to all the other guilds for as many mages as can come

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
Last edit: 27 Apr 2016 07:28 by Aria (Aria).
  • Ergos
  • Thank Yous: 88
27 Apr 2016 08:41 #29 by Ergos (arieslink)
Replied by Ergos (arieslink) on topic Baronial Announcement: Rally to aid against The Null!
I personally can petition for some of my family members to come to Travance, should I be able to find them. I also can petition some friends from Coast Haven that I've dealt with in the past in an effort to convince them that if Arawyn is unmade, then so is their precious gold. Those whom I am contacting may not be the smartest, nor the strongest, nor the most courageous, but I suppose the more bodies we have, the better. I wish everyone the best in your efforts to search for the support that we need in these most desperate of times.

-Haz Polzin

[Card Marshal]
[OOG: Adam Grimes]
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
27 Apr 2016 09:04 #30 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Tari, much as it pains me to recommend anything magickal, why not summon that Fey noble who we helped marry the celt he loved? I'm sure he'd be amenable to us.

Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

Land system Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.860 seconds