Our Friends Under the Mountain

15 Nov 2017 07:58 - 15 Nov 2017 08:40 #31 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Our Friends Under the Mountain
*this is hastily written*

Quick Update:

-Change Composition only worked superficially. Those weapons that were changed are probably infected.

-This metal 'poison' can also infect people and that is how infectious to metal it is. If you were poisoned, you may need to be monitored.

-If you collected the blood from the Metalloids, you're in grave danger and it will escape the container you have it in. Anyone, if someone tries to hand you a vial of black liquid that is not myself or Belegchand, they're trying to kill you (honestly, I'd check your things and see if there's any in case it slipped into your belongings. It travels once it escapes quite easily).

-So many aberrations. Giant dwarven statue sized and, well, imagine how much metal and dwarves are underground and how far 'underground' really is.

-The source of this plague is deep underground (much further than where Glangill and his people were) and we may require assistance from those of the Underdark. Deep Ash/Deep Nezhod.

-Glangill is safe, but unfortunately the rest of his people were infected. This infection is almost immediate so I urge again please, if you have any of this blood, turn it over to a sorcerer with access to the Myrinod so it can be destroyed immediately. We shouldn't fight this plague on two fronts and we're not sure if it needs to be 'near' its source to spread.

-Ilana

Oh, everyone left before I could pay them. Please find me at some point so I can rectify that.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 15 Nov 2017 08:40 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
15 Nov 2017 09:07 #32 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Our Friends Under the Mountain
Any payment for me, please donate to the Church of Light.
Thank you,
Father Ephrem

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
16 Nov 2017 10:32 #33 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic Our Friends Under the Mountain
Wantin to echo Illana's words,
Iffin ye got any of the blood fer researchin purposes, send it to your nearist White Sorcerer (or these new Soul Binders I hear of?) to have sent to Myrinod.

Ye donnt want this plague in yer lands, trust me. Ya might think the blood is innert, but I swear to ye it will rise again. It is alive, and it is simply waiting for the right time to escape.

Also, iffin anyone who came down to rescue me has need of any sorcery rune, send me a missive with what ye want and I will make if fer ya by next feast. It be the least of my way of sayin thanks.

-Glangill Balzak,
Last Survivor of Clan Mystikhammer

[hr]
-Tim P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faila (Faila), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
16 Nov 2017 22:51 #34 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic Our Friends Under the Mountain
To all-

I will be available in the Proper to send this blood to Myrinod. Merely contact me and I will arrange it.

Honorably,

Mae Fang Zhang the Phoenix

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds