Information is needed

05 Dec 2017 00:44 #31 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic Information is needed
Dear Mr. Moostrav,

You also do no service by being mean. Kaiva is my student, and she is learning. If she tries your patience, then please leave her alone. You don't have to help if you don't want to. But please do not call her names or try to tell us not to help her if she needs it. It doesn't matter what you think of Kaiva. She's not the only person effected here, and it's a problem that we are going to have to take care of anyway. Being mean to Kaiva because she made a mistake is only distracting from what we could be doing. So I'm asking you nicely to please let her be.

-Midori Suarez,
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana), Swyft (agentswift), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j), Moostrav Potrevski (), Ephrem (bamore62)
05 Dec 2017 01:48 #32 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Information is needed
I would also like to say that I will help the affected in any way I can. Though, I am not entirely sure of what use I'd be. I don't think druidics will help in this matter and my Arcane knowledge is amateur at best. Anything I can do to help release anyone marked by this True Warlock, just ask.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
05 Dec 2017 01:50 #33 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Information is needed
With eyes to read and a quick wit like yours to analyze the information held within tomes and written works, surely you could be of use.

~Nalick

• Swyft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
  • Thank Yous: 339
05 Dec 2017 06:36 #34 by Swyft (agentswift)
Replied by Swyft (agentswift) on topic Information is needed
God works in mysterious ways.
It's beginning, Kaiva.
Are you ready?

Dame Swyft T. Glitterfang-Johnson-Ludwig
-Knight of Corvancia
- Carnifex of Aguara
- Designer of Stonefall Couture: "Because you're never too bad to look good!"

(OOG: Renée Day)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seth (Kurteth)
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
05 Dec 2017 08:16 #35 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic Information is needed
I will work with my fellow Laurant-Belmonts in researching this issue.

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
The following user(s) said Thank You: Not An Assassin (Salem), Mantel (sigma-j), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
05 Dec 2017 08:28 #36 by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
Replied by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe) on topic Information is needed
Kaiva,

My cousin is a rather obsessive researcher and I am sure she would be willing to find out anything she can about your predicament. Please answer the following questions if you wish for assistance. She likes to be thorough. I suppose that is what happens when a bookworm becomes a physician. Where did you find the mark you were carrying? Why were you carrying it? Did you know what it was? Did you ask what it was? How did you come upon this rift? Did it open at random or do you think the mark called it into being? Was the mark in your bags? Were you carrying it in your hand? How are you feeling now that it has become a part of you? Thank you for your cooperation if you choose to comply, if not, I hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere.

[img

OOG: Renée Ballard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Midori Suarez (krykit)
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
05 Dec 2017 08:49 #37 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic Information is needed
Kaiva,
Many have offered you assistance.
Though I have personally much to research I have the ability to synthesize information in the way you seek if you still need assistance please let me know.

Moostrav,

At the very least you do your cousins in the Ebon Hound a disservice. Do not make a mess that we have to clean up. This is your only warning.

Of the Ebon Hound

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift), Mantel (sigma-j), Moostrav Potrevski ()
05 Dec 2017 11:05 #38 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Information is needed
Leliana,

Fair, you'll have to explain to me the disservice in person, but as I've said we're fond of you. So I will desist out of respect to you, let us speak next feast we're both in attendance my friend, over tea or something of the sort.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
  • Simon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 125
06 Dec 2017 22:02 #39 by Simon (BigZ)
Replied by Simon (BigZ) on topic Information is needed
I'm sorry, I think I must have misread or misunderstood.
Did you say your cousin Marcus is deserving of respect?

OOG: Nick H.
-Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ergos (arieslink), Seth (Kurteth), Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai)
08 Dec 2017 01:19 #40 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Information is needed
I have been a bit busy delivering messages for the Count and I return to this? I am concerned Mother Kaiva, and will discuss this with you privately. Publicly I will say that people with glass houses should not cast stones, especially those willingly sewing demon flesh to themselves then having the gall to berate others.

I received a ritual of Exorcism from a visiting Templar, that was used to good effect to purge a True Warlock from a young child. I am not foolish enough to believe this to be the only answer for this dilemma, but am willing to try in concert with the best efforts of others.

This is a time for us to solve problems, not pass blame nor deflect attention onto others.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Midori Suarez (krykit), Ephrem (bamore62), Berek Orino (Andrew609)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
08 Dec 2017 01:45 #41 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic Information is needed
Primus,

Not going to work, likely, already attempted.

This is more complicated.

Research impending.

--MW

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moostrav Potrevski ()
08 Dec 2017 08:10 #42 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
It hasn't been tried as I have the copy. But, concede that it may take more to banish this particular Demon. The illusory nature of the being concerns me, that anything we do may not be physically possible unless that part of the situation is addressed.

Templar Aldric
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
08 Dec 2017 15:31 - 08 Dec 2017 15:31 #43 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic Information is needed
Aldric,

I've a thought or three on this situation. We can discuss in person at the Last Night/First Morning celebration later this month.

-Duncan

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
Last edit: 08 Dec 2017 15:31 by JTinney (Swordsaint).
  • Kaiva
  • “It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”
  • Thank Yous: 25
12 Dec 2017 09:53 - 15 Dec 2017 13:03 #44 by Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai)
Replied by Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai) on topic Information is needed
((Written in red ink, looks to be weathered and slightly torn))

Moostrav and Nesterin. I follow my faith, I am a follower of my faith. What Andorra asks of me, I do. I believe that compassion and love can change this place, I feel it in my bones. I feel it in my soul. She has asked me to never judge another, I was not here during the demon wars, I was away. I didn't know that happened, and when someone saves your life. Like Karl did 2 moons ago you give that person a chance, you believe they want to chance, and I did believe that. I parlay with anyone, I hear anyone out if they have not already broken my trust. And I did so. The fact that you, and masses of others judge me based on me doing the work of my goddess and the work I feel I must do is horrid. But I will not judge you. I will only let you know this, I don't follow my goddess blindly, my eyes are open and I see very clearly. This land, Travance is filled with evil, and it's filled with fear, and sadness and I want to be one of those people who turn this land into a place of compassion and love for one another, Moostrav the fact that you berate me shows maybe you have never received compassion, or benfit of the doubt. And maybe I will be the first to give you that.

I'm sad that people find me to.be some witch, but if you wish to persecute me because of an opinion, then you are all not the hero's I dreamt about as a child. I thought as a child Travance were filled with hero's, that one day I could bring my family's honor and religion to this place and share that love.

[img

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

OOG (India Jackson)
Last edit: 15 Dec 2017 13:03 by Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai).
12 Dec 2017 12:19 #45 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Mother Kaiva,

They are not the people who have a say in whether you preach your faith or not. Public opinion is a tough thing to weather, and though I have discussed my disagreement on matters with you, I will not have a clergy of the Church of Light harassed for her opinion to the point of her feeling unwanted. Consider this, to any who read these words, as an open challenge.

We are United. We do not suffer persecution of one of our own. We do not even suffer persecution of any other Clergy of other Pantheons. We are United.

Templar Aldric
Templar of Valos

OOG - David McCormick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Seth
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
13 Dec 2017 12:56 - 14 Dec 2017 13:26 #46 by Seth (Kurteth)
Replied by Seth (Kurteth) on topic Information is needed
If you're here to do your godsess' work, some name calling shouldn't make you pack your bags.

Unless you aren't that devoted.

Seth

[hr]

OOG:Ben Carlson
Last edit: 14 Dec 2017 13:26 by Seth (Kurteth). Reason: Granmar
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
13 Dec 2017 17:33 #47 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Information is needed
Enough.

~Nalick Underhill

The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana), Midori Suarez (krykit), Ephrem (bamore62)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.627 seconds