~Message to all who called Mercy home~

04 Apr 2016 23:44 #61 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic ~Message to all who called Mercy home~
Dirge,
As I had previously stated, I would be interested in participating and helping in the memorial but I leave the details to the rest of you. They were your people and I feel it is a decision for the rest of you to make.

-Nesterin

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
05 Apr 2016 00:22 #62 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic ~Message to all who called Mercy home~
If we do the service during the day, we can see the flowers. If we do it at night, we can see the stars.

-Midori Suarez,
Mercy's Daughter

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
05 Apr 2016 00:45 - 05 Apr 2016 00:47 #63 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic ~Message to all who called Mercy home~
**Not Caelvan**

It saddens me that I will be unable to attend. However I will honor them as I do all who complete their journey around the wheel.

I have the name of some, but not all. I believe the doctor provided the names of the Outcasts(? is that what they were called?) and Midori gave names of others, but if any were missed, or information incorrect please let me know so I may honor them all.

Hopefully I will be able to make it to the Proper sometime Saturday night, even if that is too late for the service.

-Z'Hade Enam Merikh

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Last edit: 05 Apr 2016 00:47 by Caelvan (Caelvan).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds